Ford Raptor Forum's "Havoc in the Hills: 2" Official Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What an awesome time fellas! Brought a offroad ****** along and he is still in shock of what we just put him through and what these fantastic trucks are capable of haha

Great seeing some familiar faces again. Big thanks to Jason, Mark, & Heather for corralling this all together again. All of the vendors, support, and other members too for all their generosity... Donations, swag, Labor, grinding, water, beer, and ofcourse the 400 mcnugget order! [minus the "hot" sauce addititve ;)]

The highlight of the weekend for me were the numerous rides in the various susp trucks. barreling down the course in the dual shock GLRE01 and KHCDvae trucks were quite eye opening, add in the cantilever over traditional rears. Ride... or rather flight with Bird was quite amazing as we soared platform to platform on the cornfield hill in the new super secret icon rear setup.

Some incredible pictures are starting to roll in, thanks to cameramen for risking life and limb to get these shots, hope to contribute some media this week

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fun time for sure. Wish my truck wasn't down all weekend.

Thanks to Mark, Jason, and Heather for all the hard work that goes into theses events. And to FRF for the only official FRF raptor run.

I thought Rausch Creek and GLRE did a great job of clearing trail for no pin stripping. PA grows rocks, so even the ones that were cleared are quickly replaced.

The supporting vendors that were on site were great. The @Witchy@FreedomMotorsports tent had every thing aftermarket you needed and great deals on some recovery gear.

The new Raptor Retrofit heads with the LED trim looked awesome.

The @WSI rackONE looks to be a bed solution like none other! With so many different combinations, how could you go wrong.

Thanks to every one who gave rides to my friends who came to check out what Raptors do. RW and I appreciate it.

Night Raptor Camp and Pit was awesome. Everyone pitched in and helped and made some new friends as well. I thought some said they wanted to get t-shirt. If so, shoot me a PM or text and we can get you one ordered.

High speed hat handoffs have been perfected by @upscrazy8 and @Chili-D. Who was that mustaches masked man with his head sticking out the window anyway?

The raffle was amazing. I couldn't believe all the awesome prizes that were available. I was lucky enough to take home some cool stuff. Thanks to @Chris@FreedomMotorsports for donating the XRD rack with all the trimmings. Completely awesome!
Thanks to Dawson @Raptor Retrofit for the huge gift card for a new retro build.

Hope everyone made it home ok. We got in late last night with Popeye sized forearms! Lol... try backing in a trailer with no power steering.

Looking forward to next year!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Last edited: