Ford Raptor Forum's "Havoc in the Hills: 2" Official Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what I ran, more so personal preference...

Off road mode: I never use this
Advance track: Last year I ran course in sport mode, worked great
ELD: I rarely ever use this too
4X4: I ran both last year, 2wd was most fun, but 4wd on the rocky hill climbs saved tires significantly
Air down: I ran 38 last year, will probably run that or slightly above just to keep it above tripping sensors.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Offroad mode on. Traction control off. 4wd for maximum traction and speed. Air down to 20psi to help soak up the rough shit. I manually shift 1st through 3rd.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also, in light of the two suggestions about keeping an eye behind me for trucks wanting to pass, (I'm getting pre havoc complex) I intend to mount a 50" back lit LED flat screen to the chase rack and play **** so that those of you behind me have something to keep you occupied. :)

Or if you prefer i can play some dora the explorer, thomas the tank engine or a forever repeating free willy 2.

LOL that would suck.......

If your gonna show **** on your chase rack, please just show money shots...I only plan on being behind you for a second or two...:troll3:

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't off road setting change the threshold for airbag deployment which is helpful/necessary for landings?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't off road setting change the threshold for airbag deployment which is helpful/necessary for landings?

Yes it does do that. But I have never seen one deployed while using their truck properly without it on.

IRONMAN

Reaction score

Yes Off-Road Mode decreases the air bag sensitivity as well as the Anti-lock braking to allow you to lock your front tires for example like in the sand.

Go here to learn all kinds of stuff about your Raptor.
Page 4, post 33 I list a bunch of videos as "Tutorials".

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f16/ford-raptor-videos-420/index4.html

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Off road mode; Off
Advanced track; Full Off, hold button down for at least 5 sec
ELD; No
4x4; New drivers; Yes. Experienced drivers; Optional
Air down; No
Gas pedal; To the floor

P.S. (This is NOT a race). However, be mindful of any approaching trucks on your rear...AND move to the right at your earliest and safest opportunity so they can pass.

It's not? Watch out for passing Pandas.