Ford Quality Job 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While my issue wasn’t this bad, after about 6 months of ownership a passenger of mine pointed out that my rear passenger door seemed off. 1 of the 2 bolts holding the door on became loose. I just made sure to realign and snugged it back up with a socket. Not the end of the world as others have stated. Is it ok on a truck at this price point? Probably not, but it’s also not something worth running for the hills considering it’s completely reversible from your own driveway. All automakers have these issues - my vettes front bumper alignment is vomit worthy and that’s a widespread issue.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s just adjustment. Not really a big deal but they should have done it before shipping. I needed a door adjust on a 140k Range Rover. I know it frustrating

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys don't expect much for your money.
Most of us recognize that the door just needs to be adjusted on a new vehicle that starts under $35k so we just don't see this as the big 'gotcha' that some others do. The 'complicated' solution is to point it out to the dealer and ask them to adjust the door parts that are designed to be adjusted so as to avoid the problem.

Is it a big deal? No. Would I gladly go through the painful ordeal of adjusting a door if I could find a dealer willing to sell me a 37PP for MSRP? Absolutely.