Ford Premium Care Extended Service Plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Before you light me up on this as I know there are numerous threads for Ford Premium Care ESP (and I have read them all) so just a simple question

I plan to get the 8 year, 100,000 mile coverage through Ford Flood (in Rhode Island), I am in the Seattle WA area. My dealership (the Finance guy) where I bought the 21 Raptor says that Washington may have weird laws that may create holes in the coverage. I called Flood Ford and they said that is BS... the only state they have trouble with is Florida. So the question is what has been others experience in purchasing the Premium Care ESP through Flood Ford from out of state and have you had problems using the coverage.

sorry about beating a dead horse.... The Ford Flood coverage is half of what the dealer is asking for the same plan.. so is a big deal. Thanks!!
Once you buy it, it's tied to your VIN shows up in Ford Pass and the dealer(s) don't know where you bought it. Exact same warranty. I bought mine from Flood Ford after dealer couldnt match their price. Did it all online the next day...

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used my Flood insurance at multiple dealers. Never had any issues. In fact many of the dealers where impressed by the coverage. The vehicle coverage is put into the ford systems so when the vin goes in the coverage appears. It does not matter where it originated.

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Oregon (yeah, not WA) and purchased from Flood just before my original warranty was up and just had the truck driver seat heater fixed under the ESP at dealer in Redmond, Oregon, just paid my deductible and away I went. I tried to buy the ESP from the dealer I ordered the truck from new (the same that serviced it in Redmond) and they couldn't come close to the Flood price, so I went with the sale from Flood.

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the CNA National Warranty? Ford Dealer states it is "better" than Ford ESP and they have sold it for years. They are rated as A+ with BBB and been around for 35+ years. The pricing is the same/similar to Flood, only difference is no deductible if service is done by the dealer who sold the plan.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the CNA National Warranty? Ford Dealer states it is "better" than Ford ESP and they have sold it for years. They are rated as A+ with BBB and been around for 35+ years. The pricing is the same/similar to Flood, only difference is no deductible if service is done by the dealer who sold the plan.
Have you taken the time to compare coverage between the two? I would never trust what a dealer "says." No matter what they say, they are there to make money and my guess, the margins are much better with CNA than Ford ESP. Just my $.02 cents

hpschrank

Reaction score
Gen 3; Florida resident: So I just went to Flood website and put in all my info and says due to “Florida Law” I cannot purchase an ESP on line and must contact local dealer?? Anyone else had this? Any work arounds? Did you find a good/comparable price somewhere in FL? Seems like a perfect opportunity to limit competition for these plans and put the stealerships in the drivers seat??