Ford Premium Care Extended Service Plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think about what you’re saying here. So a person would be screwed if they had a breakdown during an out of state road trip and needed to take their truck in for service? It’s an ESP from an authorized Ford dealer which can be used at any Ford dealer (and Lincoln dealer if I’m not mistaken).
You are correct. ESP is only way to go. Allstate would be #2 as they are everywhere and bigger than Ford.

Mike McCrate

Reaction score
I bought mine on a used truck and it was great. Shows up in ford pass app same day. Do it.
I bought Ford ESP from local dealer on my 2019 Raptor when I bought it new. It still has not showed up on Ford Pass.
I bought ESP on my Wife’s Lincoln in 2020 and it showed up on LincolnWay app same day.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought Ford ESP from local dealer on my 2019 Raptor when I bought it new. It still has not showed up on Ford Pass.
I bought ESP on my Wife’s Lincoln in 2020 and it showed up on LincolnWay app same day.
Id be all over them on that …

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
make sure your full name on your Ford Pass App is spelled exactly how you spelled it when you bought the ESP. Once they match Ford Pass will update within hours. EX: maybe your name is Bill on the Ford Pass App but you purchased under William, it won't show up until the name is an exact match

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gen 3; Florida resident: So I just went to Flood website and put in all my info and says due to “Florida Law” I cannot purchase an ESP on line and must contact local dealer?? Anyone else had this? Any work arounds? Did you find a good/comparable price somewhere in FL? Seems like a perfect opportunity to limit competition for these plans and put the stealerships in the drivers seat??
Have you tried Ziegler?

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
From Flood Ford email after purchase:

Ford Pass App:​

Your ESP can show in the FordPass or Lincoln Way app. The name on the contract must match exactly with your name in the app to get it to appear. You can edit the name in the app to accomplish this. If it does not show after editing please call Ford Pass(800-336-0486), as we have no control in this.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $1286 for 6 years 72,000 miles premium care from my dealership. A bit more than Flood Ford but they sold me my truck at the original sticker price(paid 79909 OTD, tax exempt) and I was happy to give them the business. It covers keys, first day rental, and coverage at ANY Ford authorized service center. I’m more than pleased!!

OP
OP
B

bbeaman

Reaction score
Thanks all for the input!

The dealership that I bought the truck from said that because I got such a good deal ($10K over MSRP) that I should think I got a good deal and pay whatever for the ESP! That was back in September 2021 when $10K was pretty widespread. It took them 6 MONTHS to deliver the truck after blend.. and yes... the ADM has gone up. But it very well could have gone the other way. Going to get the Flood Ford Premium Care ESP. The heck with the dealership. The dealership markup is nearly double the Flood Ford rate.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks all for the input!

The dealership that I bought the truck from said that because I got such a good deal ($10K over MSRP) that I should think I got a good deal and pay whatever for the ESP! That was back in September 2021 when $10K was pretty widespread. It took them 6 MONTHS to deliver the truck after blend.. and yes... the ADM has gone up. But it very well could have gone the other way. Going to get the Flood Ford Premium Care ESP. The heck with the dealership. The dealership markup is nearly double the Flood Ford rate.
Good on ya for going with Flood Ford for the ESP. If they think the ADM was a “good deal” then they can keep telling themselves that. Also, if they think you should just pay whatever for the ESP, tell them to match Flood‘s rate and you’ll gladly pay that. Otherwise, they can pound sand!

Treg06

Reaction score
anyone in Texas who has any issues with flood ford esp? Just wondering...
Bought my 2020 Leadfoot Gray in Texas City, TX (12/2020) and purchased the Premium Care Plan from Flood Ford prior to purchasing the vehicle. The selling dealer obviously wanted me to purchase through them at an outrageous $$$$. So far, no problems with any warranty work. I confirmed with a Flood Ford rep that I can use an ASE-certified shop to perform my routine maintenance items (i.e. oil changes, brakes, tranny service, etc.) and not void the warranty. Just need to make certain you have your warranty-related work (i.e. TSBs, DTCs) performed at a Ford Dealership.......previously had the Cam Phaser (21B10B) work done and most recently had the Powertrain Syst Fault P07F7 addressed while on a trip from TX to NM......Capitol Ford in Santa Fe, NM did great job on working me into their busy schedule and had me back on the road within 1-week. No problems on the return trip to TX !!