Ford Premium Care Extended Service Plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called my dealer and talked about a plan after the extended ford plan ends..

They said there is a yearly plan after the 125,000 miles. How does that work, does anyone know?

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just purchased my 21 last week. Made the mistake of not doing my homework. Finance manager lied to me saying I could only buy the esp right then and could not add it later. Also never gave me any details about the different deductibles, years, mileage etc… charged $2640 for 6 years 75k miles with $100 deductible supposedly at his cost.

After seeing this thread, called today and gave him a piece of my mind, he obviously tried to say I misunderstood him. I cancelled so at least I can have them send that money back to the bank. And was able to buy the 6/75k $0 deductible from flood. Thanks for the great info on the forum!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just purchased my 21 last week. Made the mistake of not doing my homework. Finance manager lied to me saying I could only buy the esp right then and could not add it later. Also never gave me any details about the different deductibles, years, mileage etc… charged $2640 for 6 years 75k miles with $100 deductible supposedly at his cost.

After seeing this thread, called today and gave him a piece of my mind, he obviously tried to say I misunderstood him. I cancelled so at least I can have them send that money back to the bank. And was able to buy the 6/75k $0 deductible from flood. Thanks for the great info on the forum!
Welcome to the place and good on ya for canceling!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a quote on ESP for the Raptor from Granger Ford in Granger, IA who have been a big player in Bronco invoice pricing. They want to complete with Flood and they beat them by $50. Email [email protected].

Granger Ford got very aggressive on the ESP pricing. It was supposedly to make up for Bronco allocations that got cut from 40 a month last year down to 12 this year.

I’m not surprised they beat Flood Ford by $50. They also do Super Duty orders at 2% under invoice. Raptors at MSRP, but they are about 85 orders deep right now.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those who bought their plan from FloodFord, how long did it take to show up on your FordPass app. I just bought mine today. The site said up to 7 days, just I a just curious what to expect.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
just with servicing a truck with an esp from another state?
Mine has worked all over the country. The secret is DONUT!
If out of state traveling and you don’t have a relationship with the dealership it can be hard to get to the front of the line. Service departments are always backed up and now short on parts. It worked for me in a small Montana town when my alternator died. Had to wait a day for the part but they got me in and back on the road as soon as the part arrived.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad I waited until I received all my prorated refunds back from when got rid of my 18 in January. of course the new dealer was overpriced but didnt mark it up super hi but I passed. funny thing is the dealer I got the 18 from said oh you have to have it inspected if its not at the time of original purchase. so getting it from out of state isn't good cus its not active until inspection so I called flood. they confirmed what everybody here said. thats a big No. obviously they wanted to sell the plan on the new truck even though I didn't get it from them. lies lies lies.

has anyone heard that lie before. because I cant find that info anywhere.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
glad I waited until I received all my prorated refunds back from when got rid of my 18 in January. of course the new dealer was overpriced but didnt mark it up super hi but I passed. funny thing is the dealer I got the 18 from said oh you have to have it inspected if its not at the time of original purchase. so getting it from out of state isn't good cus its not active until inspection so I called flood. they confirmed what everybody here said. thats a big No. obviously they wanted to sell the plan on the new truck even though I didn't get it from them. lies lies lies.

has anyone heard that lie before. because I cant find that info anywhere.
They’re just out to make an extra buck; don’t buy in to the “big lie.”