Ford Atlas Concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
I think it has something to do with the fact that you never let something go and always have to argue your point/opinion and can't simply scroll past something you disagree with. I guess "pick your battles" would be an appropriate way to put it.

If its an opinion matter, fine I get it. But when opinion has nothing to do with the argument, I won't let it go.

This is the Internet. On the Internet people are allowed to post whatever they want. Why am I the one that has to scroll past shit. Why can't they? Takes two to tango. Gonna crucify one you gotta crucify both.

Banned
Reaction score
6.2 you're like an annoying girlfriend that wants to argue over everything and always has to have the last word no matter how wrong you are.

Cept I'm not wrong.

Concept vehicles and production vehicles aren't the same thing.

8yta8anu.jpg

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it is time for "6.2" and "magicmtndan" to get together so they can have an old fashioned bitch fight...........sick of this constant crap

I will start the travel pot $.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In February 2003, Ford brought 2 concept S197s to the Detroit Auto Show. They were not the final production S197 that was built, but its what we saw then, and so I expected us to see something like that by now here exactly 10 years later. I realize you were in middle school back then, so I wont hold it against you for having no idea what you are talking about, or caring about cars when all you could focus on was the "changes" your body was going through.

(Both of those concept cars were sold at Barrett Jackson in 2009- I was there)

I can go back and show you the same design schedules which they followed for just about every single build Ford has done in the past 30 years doing concept to production models except the Ford Probe, but that was supposed to be the new Mustang in its day. Not Ford's finest moment.

The Atlas platform showcases many features and styling ques that you will see directly on the F150. Ford doesnt have another pickup line in the US, so you can call it what you want, but the Atlas is a precursor to the F150 next gen platform. Its not the same as their Tonka truck concept in 2002 on the F350. Atlas is not a branding name, its an internal name for the upcoming F150. When people at Ford discuss the 2015 F150, they simply call it Atlas.

But Im not here to justify my query for discussion what I think is a fun topic of interest.

You can argue the particular shade of blue we see when we look up, but if I call it "Sky Blue" and leave it at that I suspect everyone knows what I mean, and we can just move on to the next point.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
In February 2003, Ford brought 2 concept S197s to the Detroit Auto Show. They were not the final production S197 that was built, but its what we saw then, and so I expected us to see something like that by now here exactly 10 years later. I realize you were in middle school back then, so I wont hold it against you for having no idea what you are talking about, or caring about cars when all you could focus on was the "changes" your body was going through.

(Both of those concept cars were sold at Barrett Jackson in 2009- I was there)

I can go back and show you the same design schedules which they followed for just about every single build Ford has done in the past 30 years doing concept to production models except the Ford Probe, but that was supposed to be the new Mustang in its day. Not Ford's finest moment.

The Atlas platform showcases many features and styling ques that you will see directly on the F150. Ford doesnt have another pickup line in the US, so you can call it what you want, but the Atlas is a precursor to the F150 next gen platform. Its not the same as their Tonka truck concept in 2002 on the F350. Atlas is not a branding name, its an internal name for the upcoming F150. When people at Ford discuss the 2015 F150, they simply call it Atlas.

But Im not here to justify my query for discussion what I think is a fun topic of interest.

You can argue the particular shade of blue we see when we look up, but if I call it "Sky Blue" and leave it at that I suspect everyone knows what I mean, and we can just move on to the next point.

This is Dubbs bitch slapping 6.2 across the room.

6.2, you have been around here more than most. You have to have some idea that when it comes to Ford products Dubbs knows what the **** he is talking about. The only assumption people can come to is A) you're some punk ass kid that thinks he knows everything or B) you're a tool that just likes to start shit for the sake of starting shit.

Do you get now why no one likes you? Imagine our pain having to read 16,000 posts of utter nonsense and garbage.

You truly do suck at life.