First Truck Made it Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMEN92

Reaction score
Just leave the exhaust alone. Fluid film stinks a bit for a couple of days, like wet dog, so if you park in a garage. I usually leave it outside for a day or two. The other stuff doesn't stink I don't think. It leaves a wet look and if you put it on thick enough it will look a bit yellowish, but more is better to a point. Keep it off of your brake rotors obviously and the outside, lol. There are a few threads on applications if you can manage to get the search button to work for you.
Thanks and appreciate it

GMEN92

Reaction score
Ceramic coating and a protective undercoating are both great things to do up here in the northeast.

If you have the time you can ceramic coat it yourself it’s fairly easy but time consuming.

I used woolwax on basically every area I could get to underneath, under the spare tire and took off the guards etc. just stay off the brakes (saftey) and exhaust (stinks)
waxoyl is better as in its less messy and had a nice factory look to it, I’ll probably redo mine with it in the summer since all i had was woolwax.
Not many tips for the process it’s pretty straight forward, just spray away lol. idk if the new style raptors are the same with sunroof drains but look into where they drian. Gen 1s drian into the rockers which can cause rust. Ive got them pulled out and now they drain on the ground.
Thanks and appreciate it.. let the fun begin hahah

Rico2

Reaction score
Congrats and Welcome to FRF from a fellow Northern New Yorker!

Perfect time to get this truck and enjoy it for the winter here.