First Oil Change & Tips/Tricks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2xtreme

Reaction score
I'm wondering about running Rotella too as I have used it in my Subaru for a while. The turbo guys swear by it because it doesn't break down in the turbo like mobile 1. I can only find it in 5W-40 though.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm wondering about running Rotella too as I have used it in my Subaru for a while. The turbo guys swear by it because it doesn't break down in the turbo like mobile 1. I can only find it in 5W-40 though.

I got Rotella T6 5w30 from Napa Canada. As far as I know, it’s available in the US too.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Aesconde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great post. I’ve found adding the fumoto valve (18+ engine) makes the whole process a lot easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walmart.com has available to order.
https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/SHR550046251

Also, NAPA may carry it but you have to call local store to verify or have your local store order for you.
https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/SHR550046251
@BlazinPond, any chance you (or anyone, for that matter) has the correct link for the Rotella T6 5w30 from Walmart? It looks like your copy/paste was wrong, and you pasted the same link twice.

Great post. I’ve found adding the fumoto valve (18+ engine) makes the whole process a lot easier.
Do you have a link for the Fumoto valve for the '18+ engines? I have a '19, and would like to replace the valve when I do the first oil change (if they actually make a valve for my drain pan). When I go to the Fomoto website and select Ford for the Make (in the first drop down box), the latest year I can select (in the second drop down box) is 2017...so, if you're saying there's a valve for the 2018+, I don't know how to find it. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

mcmiked97

Reaction score
Is it compatible with the 18’s with plastic oil pans as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score