First 24 hours with the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heffneil

Reaction score
Fine sir I didn't read the entire thread here but what year was your S550? I can tell you my S550 (16) was the best riding car I have ever owned. I've been an SUV fan but I did have a 09 bentley flying spur and the mercedes was a significant upgrade. I still miss my MB S550. The raptor is nothing like it. Its an offroad truck. If you bought it to drive smoothly I'm afraid you bought the wrong model. Did you look at those tires? They are not smooth

Fastback89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I got lucky with mine. I have had it 4 months, loaded the MPT 93 prx tune around 1500 miles, have taken it on 3-4 400-500 mile round trip trips, and it rides like a Cadillac!
Okay, maybe not that smoothly, but is very comfortable on road trips and around town so far.
I set my tires at 35 when it was 60* outside but lately it has been in the 40’s and they are sitting at 32psi when I pull out of the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm with you, this is the best riding smoothest truck I've owned yet. And there's been a lot before the Raptor

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also had issues with my tires they are bfg km2’s. Had a wheel shake and narrowed it down to one tire. It needed close to a pound of wheel weights to correct. I even stripped them off and made them remount and road force. Still took close to a pound. Once it was properly balanced it took a few hundred miles until the wobble went away. Pain in the ass especially for someone that’s ocd when it comes to his truck.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Lucille has more wheel weights on one wheel than my wife’s car’s 4 tires and both my bikes.