Fender Flares easily scratched???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So before anybody jumps on me I get it I’m being ****. Even my wife called me out on it but are the fender flares normally this easily scratched? I ordered a touch up kit last night from Touch Up Direct but to me these look like rock chips or something off the road? I don’t go off-road and haven’t just live in rural Bama. Not like a door opened into them, although ya’ll could probably answer that better. First pic is the passenger side rear and second pic is the passenger side front. Just kinda sucks, the truck has 300 miles on it. It was gonna happen….

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    347.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0054.jpeg
    IMG_0054.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 49
OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first scratch is the worst

But now you have it out of the way

Just remember; those drink carriers have sharp corners
View attachment 447714
Haha she looks like that damn global warming girl, Greta or whatever

I am wondering would it be stupid to have the fender flares clear wrapped? I feel like this is gonna happen at multiple points regardless.

OP
OP
RaptorAU

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm about to say this! "Listen to your wife"...on this. Wow, that just didn't feel right...lol.
Nah she will call me out for being a....well...the forum rules won't let me type but you know...haha

But yeah it sucks, I knew me being **** it'd bother me but it's gonna happen.