Feeler: ICON 3.0 Coilovers

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

What is the going rate for some rebuilt front ICON's? I don't see them come up for sale very often.

I am debating about selling mine and get new to match the new rear setup.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Approved. Please post at least a ballpark starting price.

That is what I am trying to find out, LOL
So to just throw something out there and being high about it because everyone always wants to go lower, let's start at $2,000. Retail is $2,600

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

What are you going to replace them with? Dual front?

"I am debating about selling mine and get new to match the new rear setup".

But yeah one day when I get all my mods paid for, then some camburg lowers and secondary icon. But not today....

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

So just asking here, what is the going rate for these? What are people willing to spend?

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So wait, you're saying you're selling the old ones to get the same exact setup, but new?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

So wait, you're saying you're selling the old ones to get the same exact setup, but new?

I am just thinking about it. Like I said, to match the new in the rear. But yes, you are correct.

And all I am really asking is what these go for now days. I just don't see them for sale very often. When I called ICON the other day, these are a hot item and on a 4 week back order.

Last edited by a moderator:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm upgrading at some point and will sell my fronts, but in your case, it's only a matter of time before the rears look like the fronts anyways. Seems like a hassle for not much gain.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I'm upgrading at some point and will sell my fronts, but in your case, it's only a matter of time before the rears look like the fronts anyways. Seems like a hassle for not much gain.

Having ICON's on yours too, what are you thinking of upgrading too in the front? I thought you would keep the front 3.0 and just add the bypass shock to it? Or are you thinking of moving to a different brand like Fox or Kings?