Feeler: ICON 3.0 Coilovers

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I moved from the icon 3.0 zetas in the rear to a bypass rack with some King 4.0 through the bed so I'm considering long travel up front.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in your Icon 3.0s. Not at $2,000, but a decent price if they're freshly rebuilt in good shape. Can you email me? We can chat price and get pics.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Email is my username @gmail.com

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I'd be interested in your Icon 3.0s. Not at $2,000, but a decent price if they're freshly rebuilt in good shape. Can you email me? We can chat price and get pics.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Email is my username @gmail.com

I posted an actual garage sale thread as this email was just asking for a rough idea on what the going rate was at the time. My used fronts sold along with my rears over 7 months ago. The front shocks were rebuilt a couple months prior to selling and just had the Raptoberfest event on them.

Everyone wants to lowball and lots just waste your time. You either have to hold firm on a price and give in and just sell anything by practically giving it away. I ended up selling the 3.0's rears and fronts for $2,500 shipped or $1,500 for the fronts and $1,000 for the rears. That person turned around and had the rears rebuilt and trying to sell them for $1650 when I went lower as I thought I was helping out a fellow FRF'er.....

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted an actual garage sale thread as this email was just asking for a rough idea on what the going rate was at the time. My used fronts sold along with my rears over 7 months ago. The front shocks were rebuilt a couple months prior to selling and just had the Raptoberfest event on them.

Everyone wants to lowball and lots just waste your time. You either have to hold firm on a price and give in and just sell anything by practically giving it away. I ended up selling the 3.0's rears and fronts for $2,500 shipped or $1,500 for the fronts and $1,000 for the rears. That person turned around and had the rears rebuilt and trying to sell them for $1650 when I went lower as I thought I was helping out a fellow FRF'er.....

Ahh that sucks. Ya I was thinking around $1500 was a good price. Just blew a shock so I woulda used em.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I don't see the benefit of getting rid of perfectly good front shocks just because they aren't as new as the rears. Rebuilt shocks are just as good as new - actually better because you know they have been gone through and there aren't parts missing or loose. Just my opinion - keep the fronts and spend the money elsewhere.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Ahh that sucks. Ya I was thinking around $1500 was a good price. Just blew a shock so I woulda used em.

Yeah, I decided that I really didn't want to sell the fronts, wasn't worth the trouble for the same thing. But the person who purchased the rears wanted the fronts also so he would have a complete setup. That was the ONLY reason why I sold them eventually, to get the rears sold.