Feedback on your R's -- what problems have you experienced thus far?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mainly notice electronic glitches. Settings/modes don't always maintain. I sort of accept these little things with the overall complexity of the features.
Great truck though!

R,
HAP

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was early also got it Jan.
Under hood paint and hinge drips
Sagging plastic on rear bumper
Bad leather on door panel
Loose front windows when 3/4 open they shake on highway
Now 5-6 engine recalls for BS crap.

Not happy.

OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was early also got it Jan.
Under hood paint and hinge drips
Sagging plastic on rear bumper
Bad leather on door panel
Loose front windows when 3/4 open they shake on highway
Now 5-6 engine recalls for BS crap.

Not happy.
Don't blame ya for being annoyed/unhappy. I would be too. Thanks for sharing.

houckhogan

Reaction score
My dash cluster doesn't always load and I drive around without knowing my speed and I absolutely hate that I have to hit the "R" button every time I get in the truck to go to my set drive modes. Oh, that thing quits working randomly as well... Also, seems as though the microphone/speakers don't always work properly while on the phone via handsfree- Cracks and pops. My settings don't always save either. It's like I got in someone else's truck. Carplay doesn't always work and gets laggy. 2000 miles.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dash cluster doesn't always load and I drive around without knowing my speed and I absolutely hate that I have to hit the "R" button every time I get in the truck to go to my set drive modes. Oh, that thing quits working randomly as well... Also, seems as though the microphone/speakers don't always work properly while on the phone via handsfree- Cracks and pops. My settings don't always save either. It's like I got in someone else's truck. Carplay doesn't always work and gets laggy. 2000 miles.
Pictures of your R? Only see posts about your TRX's and 2019 Raptor, would love to see your R. Sucks it's had so many problems

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
Just hit 5300 miles on mine. No leaks, no issues other than a few minor glitches with CarPlay and bluetooth but I can't say that's an "R" thing. The truck shifts and drives flawlessly, I use the exhaust settings on every drive and have never had an issue. I've also towed my 8700lb. boat with some airlift bags flawlessly. Not a single rattle either. I'm scared to take it to the dealer for the CSPs at this point.
IMG_1950.JPG