Feedback on your R's -- what problems have you experienced thus far?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vr4henry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nearly every vehicle I've owned from Infinti to GMC to Ford have done this
my old '17 did that, this is more like....randomly at least once per minute if you leave it on auto. Dealership replaced the multi-function switch but apparently no luck. Just seeing if anyone else could corroborate.. not a big dealing the grand scheme but would like to get it sorted

RBA

Reaction score
I picked up my truck today and after driving for about an hour I get a random error saying my parking sensor on the front passenger side is blocked. It’s happened 4 or 5 times today.

robl3577

Reaction score
my old '17 did that, this is more like....randomly at least once per minute if you leave it on auto. Dealership replaced the multi-function switch but apparently no luck. Just seeing if anyone else could corroborate.. not a big dealing the grand scheme but would like to get it sorted
I could see how that would get annoying

HookEm

Reaction score
I picked up my truck today and after driving for about an hour I get a random error saying my parking sensor on the front passenger side is blocked. It’s happened 4 or 5 times today.
I had this happen and it turned out to be a dead bug right on the sensor. Cleaned it up and no more problem.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it happens to me every time I back out of my garage and other times randomly, no bugs or other obstructions on the sensors - I need to remember to tell the Ford service department next time I take it in for an oil change - let me know if you find anything out and I'll do the same

wjn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has a tailgate issue. 3 beeps and will not open (if closed) or close (when opened). In the settings the tailgate is set to manual somehow, and this cannot be changed. Later somehow (I have no clue why) it resets to automatic and works again. Very annoying and of course at the workshop it works always.

CSP

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2023 R born in July and picked up in August. 900 miles, only issue is I don’t drive it enough.

Rezttu

Reaction score
11k miles, CarPlay glitchy, randomly drops connection and I have to swap from speaker to CarPlay on my phone to start hearing my phone call again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter