Falken Wildpeak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke to Falken about the WildPeak M/T tires that are coming out. I was told not to expect them until early 2015. There is a chance that they could be out late 2014 but 2015 more realistic.

bgs73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got wildpeaks and the ride quality is great...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my WildPeaks in and I was kinda bummed. I ordered 35x12.5.18. They are not much bigger then my stockers. still waiting for the wheels to arrive so i can get them all mounted and installed but im seriously considering sending them back and going bigger

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got a set of 37" Wildpeaks on factory beadlock capable wheels. I think they ride quieter on the road than the stock BFGs. I'll find out how the do in the dirt this weekend.

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a set of 37" Wildpeaks on factory beadlock capable wheels. I think they ride quieter on the road than the stock BFGs. I'll find out how the do in the dirt this weekend.

I have had mine balanced twice by 2 different shops. On the highway mine ride ruff. I'm getting ready to take them to a 3rd shop for balancing because they don't feel balanced.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had mine balanced twice by 2 different shops. On the highway mine ride ruff. I'm getting ready to take them to a 3rd shop for balancing because they don't feel balanced.

No balance issues with mine. Just spent Memorial Day weekend running fire roads up in the mountains. Tires performed great. I'm definitely sold on them.

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Have them "road force balance" them. If the shop can't, find one that can. You may have a few tires out of round.
I know that the 37's I just put on were slapping the steering wheel all the way home. I was disappointed on my initial drive home. Found out that two of the 6 tires I bought were WAAAY over the specs for out of round guidelines. Those found a home on my two spares till I can deal with the tire shop I purchased from.

I am now happy as all have stated. Much better off road tire IMO, but the results could be skewed as I went from OEM to 37 of another brand.
On road ride is great too.

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have them "road force balance" them. If the shop can't, find one that can. You may have a few tires out of round.
I know that the 37's I just put on were slapping the steering wheel all the way home. I was disappointed on my initial drive home. Found out that two of the 6 tires I bought were WAAAY over the specs for out of round guidelines. Those found a home on my two spares till I can deal with the tire shop I purchased from.

I am now happy as all have stated. Much better off road tire IMO, but the results could be skewed as I went from OEM to 37 of another brand.
On road ride is great too.

Yea they were road force balanced at Tires Plus. I did have 1 tire that was out of round and had to buy a replacement. Now the ride is improved but still not smooth.