Falken Wildpeak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KKILLIAN

Reaction score
I installed my new Falken Wildpeak tires today. I had been running General Grabber red letters for the past four months and while I loved the looks I just wasn't happy with the Generals on the road. I've only put a few miles on the Falkens so far, but two things you notice instantly is that they are so smooth and quiet. I'm taking the the truck out to Ocotillo Wells in a few weeks so I can try them out offroad.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
You will absolutely love them. I've ha mine for a year (32's) an I love them.

Few raptor owners on here have them and love em as well.

Everywhere I read, everyone loves them. Good to see more people finally realizing they are a great tire.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am going to assume that they are awesome on road, and "so so" in the muck?

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had them for a while now... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED tires. Can't believe how well they've held up to my tire-spinning punishment over thousands of off road miles. Truly impressed.

Super durable off road, silent on road, and a great price.

Banned
Reaction score
I am going to assume that they are awesome on road, and "so so" in the muck?

They actually do pretty dam good in mucky stuff.

We have a few dirt roads round here, an when it rains, or snow melts like it is now, they turn to straight mud. Tires clean out surprisingly well and keep pulling through.

Now, deep sticky stuff, as in deeper than a foot I don't think they will do good at all. But no all terrain will.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that is sorta my view on them as well, wanted to get some real perspective on them as far as all terrain's go.

Was thinking of getting a set of beadlocks and pushing my MTR's to those and replacing them with something like this for "day to day".

Not that i dont love rolling around on MTR's 24/7 but they are getting a bit loud now.

Banned
Reaction score
I hated my mud terrains. They were good Offroad, but sucked anywhere else. Noisy, rough, sucked in rain, and were down right scary in winter on the ice.

Don't think I'll ever switch back to an MT. All the offroading I do is easily do able with the falkens. Hell, look on YouTube, they got videos of jeeps on wildpeaks running in moab and all that with zero issue.

Tough tire, stupid smooth and quiet. Although I lost a wheel weight over winter so I have an insane vibration over 100km/h. But that has nothing to do with the tires.

There's a dirt road that just had all the snow melted off it, I'll try and get the gopro set up and bomb down it to show how well they clean themselves out.