Falken Wildpeak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that's a great deal... I was going to get these, but was nervous about the mixed opinions. I ended up with OEM BFG, but at that price it's hard to argue.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody running these in 37/12.5-17 on stock wheels and mid-perch? I'm seriously considering these or BFG's. These are slightly larger than the AT KOs in the same size. Love the price of the Falkens and the BFGs are on backorder. Wondering if you're getting any rubbing with the stock wheels at mid-perch.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, Discount Tire would NOT match the Sears price. Discount came down from $271 per tire to $241 but would not go lower.

So, after $90 in taxes, $164 for the Tire Warranty and $64 for lifetime balance, grand total came in at $1300.

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed 4 35x12.5x17 Falkens at Sears OTD price $949.00, The 35 are cheaper than the 315s. Went to Plaster City for the SCORE race and they are very quiet on the road and did well off road But was unable to really test them because of the Race in progress and closure of the area due to the Race. I did notice the extra weight of the Tire and believe I have lost a 1/2 MPG because of the weight - time will tell. I been a BFG guy for 25 years and this is the first time trying something new, so far I like them.

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The website shows them as $991 not including tax. You must have got some amazing deal.

Yea I know, first quoted me $1049.00 and a minute later dropped it a Hundred. Maybe because I have a Automotive Related Business, Now I'm gonna sign up for my Tread Lightly rebate

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just ordered my first set of Falken WildPeak A/T! Baught a set of 35x12.5x18 to go along with a new set of 18x9 Fuel Throttles.
Can't friggin wait!