Factory Navigation does not diaplay current road on main map screen...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Swoop, mine shows the location..street /city like you said the 2010 did. You must have a prob.
Mine was built Nov 2010.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL you trip me out Swoop. Notice your replies here: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f12/sync-3-2-2-update-out-2011s-3375/

:) :) Not saying the update will fix your problem....just the irony of the situation.

Good luck!

MDU
There is no irony. As I stated in my TWO posts in that whole thread, I didn't notice anything different (bugs, as you called them) until I got in my Mom's Flex and again remembered that my old truck showed what hers did. GO back and re-read the thread that you quoted to see that I'm not an idiot.
lol ouch man
Yeah, ok.
Swoop, mine shows the location..street /city like you said the 2010 did. You must have a prob.
Mine was built Nov 2010.
Not so sure it's a 'problem', but rather just some different programming of some sort? I'll do the update tomorrow from syncmyride.com and see what it does.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not saying you're an idiot, my brother. Just funny circumstance. Hopefully the update fixes your sync issue. :peace:

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha, I know what you're saying. :) I'm doing the update as I type this. The truck is out there doing it's thing while I'm on here doing my thing.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Don't know where I read it - but I was pretty sure for map updates on the Nav, these had to be purchased.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know where I read it - but I was pretty sure for map updates on the Nav, these had to be purchased.

I don't think that's what I'm referring to. Let me see if I can get pictures. There is just a black bar on the bottom of the map screen, whether you're using GPS navigation or not. It just displays the name of the current road that you're on. That's all.