Fabtech makes it - Outlaw is offering it! 4" SUSPENSION LIFT (WHAT?! RUCRAZEE?!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These trucks to just fine in Northern MI. Unless I plan on rock crawling, which makes less sense in a pickup anyway, this is more for looks than anything.

With the tire size, hp / tq and Torsen front, I would be concerned with the added stress on the front prop shaft.

jaylord

Reaction score
I agree. Its not your truck. Who cares. I think its cool. I bought a raptor, I like mudding. I would put this on. I beat my truck up in swamps and where ever. Theres no rule that I have to stick to one style of driving. I thought this forum was for people to try different shit with THEIR truck. If we all have to conform to one style. Then why don't we all just build the same thing and be lame. Getting mad or dissing some people for doing something different. Thats just plain stupid. If this is how a majority of this forum is, then I better go elsewhere.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FRF - To each their own, as long as it's what the majority likes.

Y'all act like some they're running 22x14 Chrome Rockstars with Terra Grapplers. This doesn't ruin the truck. Sure, you aren't bombing fire roads at 75mph. But with all the capabilities of the stock suspension, you get good looks and a little more clearance. This could be pretty helpful for the guys who low-speed off-road stuff.

There is more than one way to off-road a Raptor. Quit being such ***** babies about it.

You got it wrong, it's FRF-to each their own, but don't doubt for a second that we are gonna give you shit for it for the rest of your days

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

It's what makes this forum great, EVERYONE can share their honest opinions on something, if you wanna be different, you should be ready to be ridiculed for it, it's the name of the game, but everyone can end the day friends, even though we still don't agree with eachother

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Because at the end of the day, we're all still raptor owners, and that makes us family

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a lift kit on my Ranger, but I will not put one on my Raptor. It just seems like it would hurt the overall performance of the suspension with a higher center of gravity.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I agree. Its not your truck. Who cares. I think its cool. I bought a raptor, I like mudding. I would put this on. I beat my truck up in swamps and where ever. Theres no rule that I have to stick to one style of driving. I thought this forum was for people to try different shit with THEIR truck. If we all have to conform to one style. Then why don't we all just build the same thing and be lame. Getting mad or dissing some people for doing something different. Thats just plain stupid. If this is how a majority of this forum is, then I better go elsewhere.

put your man pants on and recognize smack talk for what it is and stay awhile. If you can't do THAT, then maybe you're not cut out for this place...

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Actually overalls and nothing else.:boobs:

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

redneck_overalls-legal-attire.jpg