Fabtech makes it - Outlaw is offering it! 4" SUSPENSION LIFT (WHAT?! RUCRAZEE?!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnniewalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who cares if its not your personal favorite. Everyone gets their own opinion. Listening to people complain makes me want to drop mine to 4" off of the ground and post pictures everywhere. Get over it and do what you want and let others do the same. It's the same as someone just completely cutting off their exhaust, cat and back, it sounds like shit but its their own opinion. Let it go. That is all

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Who cares if its not your personal favorite. Everyone gets their own opinion. Listening to people complain makes me want to drop mine to 4" off of the ground and post pictures everywhere. Get over it and do what you want and let others do the same. It's the same as someone just completely cutting off their exhaust, cat and back, it sounds like shit but its their own opinion. Let it go. That is all

Do it and post pics....

johnniewalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha it's not my favorite either

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

I like the height it is already at

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Haha, I just wanted to see if you'd do it.

I don't give a damn if people buy that and put it on their trucks, but I hate it and wouldn't do it to mine.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Lol, I have taken my catbacks off Johnnie, it actually sounds really good with the 6.2, and everyone who has heard it agrees with me, even "normal" people who don't like loud vehicles :waytogo:

jaylord

Reaction score
put your man pants on and recognize smack talk for what it is and stay awhile. If you can't do THAT, then maybe you're not cut out for this place...

I know smack talk. When it's just a bunch of negative crap all the time in all the threads it brings down the topic. A simple I don't like it works and why. Although I guess, this is the Internet. My bad in the end. Maybe a big boy forum where you can get a educated or relevant answer to a topic or question. I'll zip it!

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^ A lot of automotive forums are unfortunately. But it all boils down to individual tastes and some people tend to force theirs on others.