Fabtech makes it - Outlaw is offering it! 4" SUSPENSION LIFT (WHAT?! RUCRAZEE?!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was only a matter of time...there's now a 4" suspension lift, made by Fabtech and offered by Outlaw (got the email this AM).

Imagine running up to 38" tires without having to go with all new glass fenders...

"Since Ford released the Raptor in 2010 as an out of the box pre-runner truck, it sparked up a lot of hype in the aftermarket/off-road industry. All avid enthusiasts have thought about or actually went out and got themselves one. Since then more manufactures have taken notice to the truck and its very large spectrum of Owners.

I mean, let's face it. Not all Raptors owners want to keep their truck stock or a similar ride height with the use of aftermarket coil-overs. So, how do you get some height on your Raptor and throw a bigger tire on without the use of fiberglass and or other modifications?? Fabtech Motorsports. They designed a 4" lift kit to work in conjunction with all the bells and whistles the Raptor already comes with and allows you the ability to throw a 38" tire on without any problems.

This kit comes with a new set of front spindles, lower control arm drop downs and a differential drop with a ¼" thick skid pate for protection. The Factory SVT control arms and Fox Shocks are still used to maintain the factory like ride and looks the truck was created for. We at Outlaw Offroad were lucky enough to get one of the first 4" kits from Fabtech and the end result was breath taking."

attachment.php

Attachments

• Outlaw-Fabtech 4inch suspension lift 01.jpg
    Outlaw-Fabtech 4inch suspension lift 01.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 12,324
  • Outlaw-Fabtech 4inch suspension lift 02.jpg
    Outlaw-Fabtech 4inch suspension lift 02.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 3,242
  • Outlaw-Fabtech 4inch suspension lift 03.jpg
    Outlaw-Fabtech 4inch suspension lift 03.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 6,640

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ones I love the most are the one that are jack assed up so high they have to remove the front drive shaft. Those tall truck scream that the drive is compensating for something.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So there is real value in a suspension lift. When you can run up to a 38" tall tire and not have to go to aftermarket glass fenders that's a benefit for sure.

I'm surprised this hasn't been done before.

And I can assure you that there are other kits like this that will come out from other manufacturers.

This will be a popular modification. :winner_first_h4h:

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not as popular as you might think. This kit will result in stresses on other parts while flying through a wash board section at 70 MPH your going to quickly find out why no one has done it before....

No, it will be popular. It will sell.

There are plenty of street queen owners and drag queens too - and many of that crowd will buy as will others.

I didn't say it was the best solution for 70MPH off roading.

Nitrous Kyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So there is real value in a suspension lift. When you can run up to a 38" tall tire and not have to go to aftermarket glass fenders that's a benefit for sure.

I'm surprised this hasn't been done before.

And I can assure you that there are other kits like this that will come out from other manufacturers.

This will be a popular modification. :winner_first_h4h:

:popcorn: