F150 Raptor Expedition Vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Laurie

Laurie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GCC trucks are exactly the same as USA trucks. Just a 20k markup for the GCC models thanks to Al Tayer... SDHQ had a bad ass cooling system upgrade though.

There are differences. Bigger Oil Cooler is one you can see, and I believe the radiator is bigger also.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Part Numbers are the same. I've checked a few gcc trucks. 13s, may be a little different. But I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Laurie

Laurie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Part Numbers are the same. I've checked a few gcc trucks. 13s, may be a little different. But I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Late 13s are definitely different... My oil cooler for example has 9 rows instead of 4.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
The roof tent is sweet. Expedition ready Raptor? Even sweeter. I love the attention to every detail.

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fly through Dubai every few months. One of these days I would love to go hit the dunes out there. My buddy really wants me to work out there with him but it just seems to expensive to live out there. Your truck looks pretty bad ass man keep up the good work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc