Extended Service Plan (ESP)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuPanda

Reaction score
That's funny. I did the same thing today and got the same response. I'm hoping it's because I have yet to take delivery of the truck.

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you will find it to be a Raptor thing hopefully not by the way I was down in your AO last week Falcon went to see my dad in Kirksville.

OP
OP
Falcon

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude! Give me a call next time. I have BEER! And Jack Daniels Single Barrel... I can't drink it without a buddy, I always need help <G>.

Falcon

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uh-oh... There are several ESP options available for my 5.4 Raptor. Maybe Ford knows something about the 6.2????

LOL JUST KIDDING!!!!!! :nana::nana:

It's probably just a glitch on the website or due to the fact that the 6.2 is so new they don't have it up on the website yet... didn't it take quite a while after orders were being accepted for the "build your Raptor" website to show the 6.2 as a selectable option?

I think you have up until the factory warranty ends to buy an ESP plan...

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got one on my 6.2, just yesterday.

If you don't mind me asking, what mileage option did you choose and how much did it run?

I never buy ESP plans but then again but I'm thinking about doing it on the Raptor.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
mine was 7yr/100,000 miles and I got it for around $1600.00. I never puy ESPs but with the suspension and the shocks especially I thought it would be worth it. Don't know if they'll cahrge any different prices for the 6.2 but I don't think they would.