Eric's Big Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Some say... That brake lights are a sign of weakness...

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you bring yours in to get it done;) but really it's almost identical set up wise

-Jeff

I really have toyed with this idea down the road but I don't want to kill the functionality of the back seat with the cross bars for the front restraints or down tubes on the sides. I'm sure it could all be worked out, I just wanted to see how good one looked to maybe give me some motivation.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really have toyed with this idea down the road but I don't want to kill the functionality of the back seat with the cross bars for the front restraints or down tubes on the sides. I'm sure it could all be worked out, I just wanted to see how good one looked to maybe give me some motivation.

You wouldn't kill the functionality at all. If you wanted, we could put the rear cross bar on tube clamps so you can remove it for daily driving. Eric wanted the X bracing in the B pillar, but that can be moved to the C pillar for better functionality.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well another update for those of you following this build. No pictures today but i promise they will come soon.

We finished the cage 100% over the weekend, yesterday the truck was finally back on all four wheels and was sent off to get the interior done! At this rate the truck should be completed and ready for testing in the next week or two! Who is ready to see more pictures of the finished product an that new low profile bed cage in action?

-Jeff