Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Don’t see any rake and pretty much level. Have you loaded up the bed or towed anything yet? How’s the ride now?

Springs color is cool.

the passenger side rear sits 1/4” lower than the front, the driver side rear sits about 3/8” higher than the front. For what ever reason the driver side rear sits about 5/8” higher than the passenger rear. It did with stock leafs as well. It is probably level with a full tank and me in the driver seat.
The front is DEAD LEVEL however.

the ride is definitely firmer than stock, however it is similar to stock on some terrain as well. It does top out and thunk at times when going over speed bumps fast or driving down a curb. I have not done the shock calibration yet, so I am hoping that resolved the aforementioned issues. I think it will based on what others have stated.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the passenger side rear sits 1/4” lower than the front, the driver side rear sits about 3/8” higher than the front. For what ever reason the driver side rear sits about 5/8” higher than the passenger rear. It did with stock leafs as well. It is probably level with a full tank and me in the driver seat.
The front is DEAD LEVEL however.

the ride is definitely firmer than stock, however it is similar to stock on some terrain as well. It does top out and thunk at times when going over speed bumps fast or driving down a curb. I have not done the shock calibration yet, so I am hoping that resolved the aforementioned issues. I think it will based on what others have stated.

Your ride height won’t change after doing the reset. That’s all springs regarding the height. Some of these flares aren’t exactly put on to fraction of an inch tolerances and a quarter inch either way can be expected. It shouldn’t be noticeable. From what I have seen and based on where your parked.

The ride height calibration will make a nice subtle difference in ride quality however. I think you will lose that firmness of the ride, but still retain some lateral performance improvement. Also less nose diving. Not to mention the improvement Deavers should make.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your ride height won’t change after doing the reset. That’s all springs regarding the height. Some of these flares aren’t exactly put on to fraction of an inch tolerances and a quarter inch either way can be expected. It shouldn’t be noticeable. From what I have seen and based on where your parked.

The ride height calibration will make a nice subtle difference in ride quality however. I think you will lose that firmness of the ride, but still retain some lateral performance improvement. Also less nose diving. Not to mention the improvement Deavers should make.

Yeah I know it won't affect height, I am however hoping the ride becomes a bit more compliant and also the rebound get way stiffer so as that the strut doesnt top out every time I go over a speed bump fast or hit a sharp bump.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I know it won't affect height, I am however hoping the ride becomes a bit more compliant and also the rebound get way stiffer so as that the strut doesnt top out every time I go over a speed bump fast or hit a sharp bump.

Well at this point your valved a little tight and the system basically thinks the shocks have hit a bump and they are compressed (if you check Forscan you can see ride height is off by about +\-30mm) and this takes away the initial compression which you would normally have. Make any sense?

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well at this point your valved a little tight and the system basically thinks the shocks have hit a bump and they are compressed (if you check Forscan you can see ride height is off by about +\-30mm) and this takes away the initial compression which you would normally have. Make any sense?
Where can I find that value in Forscan? I’d be interested to see what mine says...

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It would think they are "Extended", not "Compressed". I am unsure how the valving would work, but id think the valving would stiffen if it were Compressing and Extending as to alleviate topping out or bottoming out. Am I correct on this?

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where can I find that value in Forscan? I’d be interested to see what mine says...

It’s all within the VDM. Haven’t been in it for quite a while. So can’t exactly guide you in. But it’s not hard to locate.

supersage

Reaction score
thinking of running 37s on my Gen 2 Raptor and putting on Geisers with Deaver +3 with some fender trimming.. worth it? Or should I keep 35s? Or should I keep 35s but run just deavers or both Geiser and Deaver?