Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’ll be fine if you don’t jump it. I have 37s and trimmed pinch weld on firewall and McNeil 2+2 front fenders. I have same springs as you with Svc bumpstops and rpg drop shackles. I’ve jumped my truck too many times to count.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you change out the front springs just make sure to run the ride height adjustment. You can use Forscan and do it yourself. This only applies for the live valve shocked truck’s ‘19-‘20.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do believe that most people in here who have gone that route have not been thrilled. Why not just order a new one with 37’s?

WAC

Reaction score
Last week I had some fuel wheels +1 off set wrapped in 35” 12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 18. I have the Eibach springs and was looking to have them installed on Thursday along with alignment. I DO NOT want to dive into rear springs etc….But after reading some of these post I would have to after installing front springs unless I want the front of the truck aimed at the sky.
Anyone install the front Eibach springs only and just left it alone without it being nose high?
I just want the thing closer to level is all. Seems like this topic has been beat to death and I may not know until they are installed since so many folks have different outcomes.

Scott Haydon

Reaction score
Last week I had some fuel wheels +1 off set wrapped in 35” 12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 18. I have the Eibach springs and was looking to have them installed on Thursday along with alignment. I DO NOT want to dive into rear springs etc….But after reading some of these post I would have to after installing front springs unless I want the front of the truck aimed at the sky.
Anyone install the front Eibach springs only and just left it alone without it being nose high?
I just want the thing closer to level is all. Seems like this topic has been beat to death and I may not know until they are installed since so many folks have different outcomes.
I have a 2020 and just had the eibach springs up front installed. It sits perfectly level at the moment. Now it's only been a week and they'll probably settle a 1/4" or slightly more, but it would be still pretty much be level. Now I understand the '17-'18 eibach springs raise you up about 1/2" more than us live valvers, but after settling it should be damn near level, unless you've worn out your rear springs somehow.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My springs never settled. Was dead level from day one and still level well over a year and a half later. You should be good to go.