Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Where’s “the” place to have these installed in So-Cal that can install and reset the shocks?

I’ve called ORW, 4WP, few local dealers. None know of resetting the ride height. Even sent them this thread that talks about it.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where’s “the” place to have these installed in So-Cal that can install and reset the shocks?

I’ve called ORW, 4WP, few local dealers. None know of resetting the ride height. Even sent them this thread that talks about it.
Dealer will have to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called three closest dealers ...... none know of the shock reset. Frustrating!

ANYONE KNOW OF A SO-CAL SHOP, that knows what they're doing?

Most dealers have never done it and would only be on 19-20 Live valve Raptors who requested it to be done. Did you mention to them it’s a recalibration of the VDM module to reset shock ride height? Some techs will run with this and figure it out. 10 minute procedure (.5 to an hour labor charge).

There was a good and clear document posted here by a member, not long ago. Search for it under what I mentioned above. That may help the dealer if you cannot locate a shop that knows these trucks well.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Most dealers have never done it and would only be on 19-20 Live valve Raptors who requested it to be done. Did you mention to them it’s a recalibration of the VDM module to reset shock ride height? Some techs will run with this and figure it out. 10 minute procedure (.5 to an hour labor charge).

There was a good and clear document posted here by a member, not long ago. Search for it under what I mentioned above. That may help the dealer if you cannot locate a shop that knows these trucks well.

Sent this link to the service manager..... ORW is installing the springs Weds,(495.00 install with Alignment, + apx 100.00 for the adj cam's) local dealer after looking over this thread has agreed to 80.00 to recalibrate. Next closest dealer is Escondido, service writer quoted $150.00 seemed high so I asked to speak with the service manager. I knew he'd be of no help when he answered his phone... "YEAH?" Total A-Hole! Won't be going back to that dealer in Escondido!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sent this link to the service manager..... ORW is installing the springs Weds,(495.00 install with Alignment, + apx 100.00 for the adj cam's) local dealer after looking over this thread has agreed to 80.00 to recalibrate. Next closest dealer is Escondido, service writer quoted $150.00 seemed high so I asked to speak with the service manager. I knew he'd be of no help when he answered his phone... "YEAH?" Total A-Hole! Won't be going back to that dealer in Escondido!

$80.00 is fair since most dealers average around $150.00 an hour for labor rates. Easy money though for a 5-10m process LOL. But getting it done is most of the battle. Spring install and alignment seems good too. At least you will have the whole job done right and the truck will ride fantastic, like it does now.

bigsakius

Reaction score
Remind me to send a thank you card to my dealer lol. They recalibrated my vdm at no cost. They read the letter I found here and knew what to do. Btw it did make a difference.