Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I come from the Toyota community which is how I thought they operated. I just assumed it was the same on this truck. So OE is slotted but not cammed?

Last edited:

Joeeyyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Receiving my Eibach springs today. Any recommendations on where to have them installed in East Valley of Arizona?

Joeeyyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach springs were installed today. Before and after measurements are the following.

6 7/8"

9 5/8"

The front is slightly higher than the rear now.

Any recommendations on alignment shops in AZ?

Docked Wages

Reaction score
Eibachs were installed on our '17 2 days ago. No squat at all. I put a torpedo level on the bed rails and the running boards and it's dead level.

So far I've only put 150 miles on it but here's what I've noticed so far...

Ride is less like a 1976 Lincoln and now more like our other stock F150. Slightly more firm but not harsh. I did notice the hood shakes now and never saw that before.

This is my wifes DD and she is happier with the firmer ride as she still had not gotten used to the stock floaty feeling.

Lifted Raptor.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eibachs were installed on our '17 2 days ago. No squat at all. I put a torpedo level on the bed rails and the running boards and it's dead level.

So far I've only put 150 miles on it but here's what I've noticed so far...

Ride is less like a 1976 Lincoln and now more like our other stock F150. Slightly more firm but not harsh. I did notice the hood shakes now and never saw that before.

This is my wifes DD and she is happier with the firmer ride as she still had not gotten used to the stock floaty feeling.

View attachment 159980

Looks good and most trucks get dead level after the spring install. Nice Florida DD!