GEN 2 Eibach installation in NM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FREEHAVOC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you in Albuquerque ? I am as well and have taken all the raptors I have owned to ultimate car and truck . They can do this gif you as they did my gen 1 and the 2 gen 2s that I have owned .

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie with a 2019, I've been reading a lot and am ready to start some basic mods. 1st one will be Eibach pro-lift springs to level the front end. I received the springs and never thought about how difficult it would be to find a shop qualified to install them. We have two "off road 4x4" shops in town and both said they would not attempt the installation because of the live suspension.

Any ideas or someone with experience with a shop in NM that could install? Thanks!

Really surprising. My local tire shop did mine and didn’t bat an eye. Course I live in truck country so probably more commonplace.

As an aside, May be more money for install than you’d expect. I was a little shocked but I’ve used this tire shop many times and they’re straight shooters. Others on forum explained that the price I paid (around 550-600) wasn’t unexpected since they also had to do an alignment after the replacement.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie with a 2019, I've been reading a lot and am ready to start some basic mods. 1st one will be Eibach pro-lift springs to level the front end. I received the springs and never thought about how difficult it would be to find a shop qualified to install them. We have two "off road 4x4" shops in town and both said they would not attempt the installation because of the live suspension.

Any ideas or someone with experience with a shop in NM that could install? Thanks!
I just don't understand why you want to mess with the suspension.

OP
OP
R

Rodan

Reaction score
Are you in Albuquerque ? I am as well and have taken all the raptors I have owned to ultimate car and truck . They can do this gif you as they did my gen 1 and the 2 gen 2s that I have owned .

Thanks, I never thought of them, I will give them a call.

OP
OP
R

Rodan

Reaction score
I hear you about not wanting to go through the dealer. But I have had couple a couple of mods done to my truck that honestly I wish I spent the extra money and had the dealer do them instead of the shops I used. Not to say my shops did a bad job but now the dealer has the ability to blame issues on the install of those mods. Whereas had they done the work I think they would be less likely to blame the installation.

Dealer where I bought it estimated about $500-$600 for install, alignment and adjusting the headlights.

OP
OP
R

Rodan

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone, I know have three shops that will do the work and seem to know what they are doing. I am waiting on a estimate from the last one.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone, I know have three shops that will do the work and seem to know what they are doing. I am waiting on a estimate from the last one.
If you got a decent quote from your Ford dealer, I would do that all day and twice on Sunday. Should something pop up with the warranty down the road.

Eric Breden

Reaction score
Dealer where I bought it estimated about $500-$600 for install, alignment and adjusting the headlights.
After doing mine myself, I'd say $500 with alignment is a fair price. I'm in Albuquerque too, if you want help let me know. I have a set of Springs too if you haven't bought any yet.

Eric

slowreptar

Reaction score
This is 100% true, i just bought a 2019 last month and 4wheel parts and Desert Rat wont touch it. Let me know who you go with and how they do as i need to get some installed as well.