I might of messed up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’m at 42 inches to center of wheel well in front and 43inches to center of wheel well in the back, on 35’s.

I am 43" front the ground to the bottom of the wheel well opening in the front. 43.75" in the rear on 37s. So you are sitting good.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am 43" front the ground to the bottom of the wheel well opening in the front. 43.75" in the rear on 37s. So you are sitting good.
I’m glad you chimed in. I remember you putting those measurements on a post, but I’m way to important to go looking for an old post :p

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
way too important

Sorry. Couldn't resist this one time.
Hell…. when I reread half my post, I think I sound incomprehensible, so it no big surprise other people think the same. I’m my defense, I’m blind without my reading glasses, if I’m texting without them , it’s usually not good

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
This is the one that always gets me. I’m a total grammar **** because most of my career was either writing or editing others‘ writing. But V-T-T and spell check on iOS just kills me. It also inserts commas everywhere :emotions122: Sometimes I go back and edit the post because it’s so bad. Kind of defeats the purpose.
Yup. I hate products of "convenience" that cause me MORE work.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have her back, everything looks good. My pocket book is $800.+ lighter, but I guess that’s just how it is. The lower alignment bolt on passenger side seems to have moved quite a bit, but it drove straight on the way home.
I’m at 42 inches to center of wheel well in front and 43inches to center of wheel well in the back, on 35’s.

Sooooo, if I post the factory way of checking ride height would anyone (not just the two quoted) be willing to check theirs?

Be warned, needs to be on level surface and if you don't have a 4 post hoist you will need to get under the truck to measure from 2 points to the ground in the front and from 1 point to the axle tube in the rear.

Doing mine about 8 months ago showed empty except for fuel I was 1.5 inches below spec in the front and 2 inches low in the rear (on factory suspension)

(Suspension is going to get replaced day after Thanksgiving)

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Kind of late, but mine were adjusted while still on the truck. I watched the guy do it. He used my King T-Handle and a hole punch.