GEN 2 Eibach installation in NM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rodan

Reaction score
Newbie with a 2019, I've been reading a lot and am ready to start some basic mods. 1st one will be Eibach pro-lift springs to level the front end. I received the springs and never thought about how difficult it would be to find a shop qualified to install them. We have two "off road 4x4" shops in town and both said they would not attempt the installation because of the live suspension.

Any ideas or someone with experience with a shop in NM that could install? Thanks!

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie with a 2019, I've been reading a lot and am ready to start some basic mods. 1st one will be Eibach pro-lift springs to level the front end. I received the springs and never thought about how difficult it would be to find a shop qualified to install them. We have two "off road 4x4" shops in town and both said they would not attempt the installation because of the live suspension.

Any ideas or someone with experience with a shop in NM that could install? Thanks!
Crazy to think they wouldn't even touch it. Not saying you're lying, but that they must suck....The live valves are really not much different than the 17-18s other than the sensors that just simply unplug upon shock removal from the truck. I don't have any knowledge of your area of the country, but dang those dudes must have never worked on a Raptor before, or just suck...

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Crazy to think they wouldn't even touch it. Not saying you're lying, but that they must suck....The live valves are really not much different than the 17-18s other than the sensors that just simply unplug upon shock removal from the truck. I don't have any knowledge of your area of the country, but dang those dudes must have never worked on a Raptor before, or just suck...
I am gonna give props to the shops for not biting off something they are not comfortable with. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
I am sure they are in business to make money, so the wouldn't turn away work for no good reason.

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am gonna give props to the shops for not biting off something they are not comfortable with. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
I am sure they are in business to make money, so the wouldn't turn away work for no good reason.
I’m not disagreeing with you, just hard to think a good 4x4 shop wouldn’t be equipped to do so is all. They turned OP down because, yeah, they don’t feel good doing that and probably wish they could, but all I am saying is, dang, that sucks!

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quaesta, as much as I don't want to I am going to hit the dealer up tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion.
I hear you about not wanting to go through the dealer. But I have had couple a couple of mods done to my truck that honestly I wish I spent the extra money and had the dealer do them instead of the shops I used. Not to say my shops did a bad job but now the dealer has the ability to blame issues on the install of those mods. Whereas had they done the work I think they would be less likely to blame the installation.

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I came here to say this.

I'm more glad they deny it than 'learn it' at my expense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter