2023 Northern CA suspension install shop recommendation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigTony

Reaction score
I've got a gen 2 raptor and figure it's time to upgrade shocks; I have some factory 3.0s and am looking for an install shop. I also need my rear-end aligned (deaver leafs). I might mess with the intercooler as well (have an aftermarket one, but might switch it)

I live around San Francisco, but I'm willing to travel to a good shop who won't damage things and will offer a fair price. I can always combine Sacramento shops into a Tahoe trip, and So Cal shops into a desert trip if necessary. Ideally it's not the first time they've worked on a raptor - seems to always go better when the techs are familiar with the platform.

I've used Forged Offroad in the past, had good experiences and would go again in a heartbeat, but looks like they've closed down :(
SWAT customs in Milpitas did some work on a 4runner for me and it came out fine but a little pricey IMO

Has anyone had work done at:

Does anyone have other recommendations or any site sponsors ideally? I searched but couldn't find a lot that was recent..