Ecoboost Raptor build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMO you can not make a Eco into a raptor. Fox sells shocks that you can put on it. The stance is gone you'll ha e an Eco with shocks. Good luck sucks your truck was vandalized.

circafwsk8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everything bolts right up……i have done it…….only difference between raptor and f150 besides bolt on parts……computer……i don't like the computer controlling anything needed in off road anywaysn…most things you have to disable to get it to drive like an off road truck……..

FX4PHIL

Reaction score
everything bolts on. im converting my 2014 fx4 ecoboost into a raptor. all oem body panels. seats, steering wheel are installed. i have all the front suspension waiting to get installed. i just need to find a rear diff now. currently running 2 inch wheel spacers and +18 offset rims. the only thing you cant get to work is the off road mode. you can rewire the rear diff to lock up to whatever speed you want. i will be keeping my 3.73 gears. i did have a raptor cluster installed but it needs to be synced at the dealer. the one i got was in mph and i live in canada. so i didnt bother keeping it. after selling my stock parts and gathering parts off kijiji and forums i am out roughly $5000. i am bugjetting $2500 for repainting the panel to match and $2500 for rear shocks and differential. so under $10 grand all said and done. if you factor in a raptor would have cost me 20 grand more total cost is about the same because depreciation value is less on a real raptor. my reason for doing this was the 20k markup. i didnt want the 6.2. and locked into a monthy payment of 300-400 a month more.