Dynatech Raptor 6.2L Long Tubes and Catted Mid Section

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probably a stupid question, but will these be able to bolt directly up to a Corsa Cat-back exhaust system? Id hat to have to get a new cat back as well.

Was changing my oil and just noticed I smashed my factory y-pipe on Rip to the Strip last week. Fawk it... I've been wanting headers anyhow! :D

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
probably a stupid question, but will these be able to bolt directly up to a Corsa Cat-back exhaust system? Id hat to have to get a new cat back as well.

Was changing my oil and just noticed I smashed my factory y-pipe on Rip to the Strip last week. Fawk it... I've been wanting headers anyhow! :D

It will work with existing OEM and aftermarket catback systems! Let me know if your ready to order we have them on Sale and they're in stock!
732-780-0770

Steelhead

Reaction score
Nice Jim!
I have a superchatged 6.2l and now you have me psyched to get my long tubes going! Having had a 6.2 in my last truck and having both 1-3/4 on then 1-7/8 long tubes.I preferred the performance of the smaller pipes! Great info and thanks for your insight that backs up my experience with both tubes! When I am ready I will defiantly be calling for some good tunes

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice Jim!
I have a superchatged 6.2l and now you have me psyched to get my long tubes going! Having had a 6.2 in my last truck and having both 1-3/4 on then 1-7/8 long tubes.I preferred the performance of the smaller pipes! Great info and thanks for your insight that backs up my experience with both tubes! When I am ready I will defiantly be calling for some good tunes

Hey let me know give us a call whenever your ready!