Dynatech Raptor 6.2L Long Tubes and Catted Mid Section

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is this really only for 2014 year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it is supposed to read 2010-2014

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

What will they run installed

All header systems and Y pipes on Raptors take us 8 hrs, which is a full day in the shop. We charge $115 per hour, most shops will vary pending your area.

Working out a deal with Dynatech on a multiple system purchase order to get you guys a smoking deal on the parts!

JimIII

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dynatech is about 6-8 weeks out on production with these systems. Retail price on this setup as a kit is $1899.98.

This is what I am thinking for a group buy. If we can get 3 orders together and submitted they will speed up the production date! We will issue a 5% discount code when ordering! 5 orders and the production date gets moved up closer and we will issue a 10% discount code! ALL orders will include FREE S&H!!! Message me or reply back here if this is something you would be interested in!!

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wonder if they are CARB compliant for Ca, if so Im in.

No Carb # and they are not listed as CA approved. But if you don't have to worry about visual inspection (OBDII only) these will allow you to pass. I know for NY/NJ it is no problem.

JimIII

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys just to give an update dynatech is still working on these systems and they will be ready shortly! If you are interested please call us at 732-780-0770 or email [email protected]

Thanks!

JimIII

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are excited to finally get our first 10 sets of the Dynatech Raptor Headers and Y pipe in 3 weeks! Dynatech finished their in house testing this fall and netted 23 RWHP and 35 TQ gain on the dyno on a bone stock Raptor truck. Now most customers are already tuned and have cold air intakes or even better a Supercharger! This means the headers will be worth even more power with additional airflow. These are very similar gains to what we see from other brand systems. Dynatech is a wonderful alternative and with the presence of OBDII emissions testing they offer a very well constructed catalytic converter set that will allow you to pass state inspection in 49 states. California does not comply due to CARB laws and visual inspection.

We look forward to testing these on our dyno and offering a special discounted price to the first 10 customers who place there order! Call us today to get yours pre-ordered! 732-780-0770

JimIII@JDM

Ford_raptor_dynatech_supermaxx_headers__19980.1438184735.1200.1200.jpg