Driver NEVER had a chance! Bad Roads...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
damn. gotta be careful on roads like that. he gave it to much gas to quikly.

at least it was quick and he didnt suffer. wow

2barph

Reaction score
That is the most disturbing video I have ever seen. Life can end in a moments notice. I am physically nauseated. I feel for their family and all those on the scene of the accident. RIP.

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAMN...

That is most disturbing

Really do hope whoever was in that vehicle didn't suffer and that the truck driver is doing okay both physically and mentally

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy crap, i clicked on the link and without reading anybodies comment, was expecting to see some funny fender bender. Not at all what i was expecting; scary video

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn...he was in way over his head there. Slick roads teach harsh lessons. I was lucky and had my bad accident into a giant snowbank. (Lost it on a corner going 55 on black ice at 16 yrs old).

I feel bad for this guy but its not the first accident like that I've seen on icy/snowy roads. Its the first time I have seen a car disintegrate though....that was a bit upsetting

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah icy conditions no joke, some dude went trhu an intersection on a rural road and t-***** my dad. the good thing, there was a big snow bank from plows that my dads truck slid into, otherwise he woulda dropped about 15 feet and rolled. his truck was totalled, but him and his friend were alive.

Banned
Reaction score
The exact same thing is what almost happened to my brother last week. He got insanely lucky and hit the side of the semi, instead of being disintegrated he rolled it and amazingly came out alive.

Just goes to show, be careful.

tj1013

Reaction score
Please explain to me the purpose of posting this video! I observe this website to learn more about the Raptor. Not to watch innocent people unexpectedly die. I challange the the moderator of this website to exercise some control over the forum. And say to the sick **** that reposted this video to get a life. May God have mercy on the souls of those in the vehicle and mercy on the SOB who thought it was a good idea to "share" this.