Driver NEVER had a chance! Bad Roads...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

X_TACOMA_GUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I witnessed the aftermath of a pickup truck -vs- semi on the interstate a few years ago.
There was a traffic slowdown / stoppage in a construction zone. The semi was stopped. The driver of the pickup never slowed down. He hit the back of the semi doing 70ish. The only visible remains of the pickup was about half of the box sticking out from the undersides of the semi's trailer. The rest was compacted in and around the trailers wheels. The State Patrol believes that the pickup driver was texting on his cell phone, and never noticed the traffic being stopped.
That was a real mess, and the fire / ems crews were not in any hurry. I am pretty sure they were doing a recovery, not a rescue.

Last edited:

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have unfortunately seen accidents like this in person a few times, the only thing good from it is that they die instantly.. never an accident you wanna work...

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, now i can't sleep. i got T-***** by a tractor trailer back in oct. of 09.
I was in a toyota pickup, and the semi came blowing through a 4 way stop.
my truck wrapped around his front right fender and he took me down the road about 150 yrds.

I am still out of work from that one, and my poor little toy looks like a horse shoe. Feel sorry for the driver of that one in the video, but at least it looked like he didn't feel a thing.

Now if i can get this cramp out of my ass, i'm gonna try to go to bed.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So the whole drive home from LA to Phoenix tonight this video was on my mind and I was just thinking about keeping my family safe and the unexpected in general.

Well 50 miles shy of phoenix some idiot in a Saturn is suddenly coming at me the wrong way in my lane on the I-10. Slam on the brakes since its empty and nobody is behind me and narrowly miss the ass-**** as he moves onto the shoulder. The semi next to me did a panic brake too so I had nowhere to go.

It sure woke me up quite a bit. Not a fun scenario at all.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit ! I am showing this to my kid who get's his Lic in a month.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please explain to me the purpose of posting this video! I observe this website to learn more about the Raptor. Not to watch innocent people unexpectedly die. I challange the the moderator of this website to exercise some control over the forum. And say to the sick **** that reposted this video to get a life. May God have mercy on the souls of those in the vehicle and mercy on the SOB who thought it was a good idea to "share" this.

Dude, you need to relax. Unfortunately things happen in this big, bad world.

I looked at this video and saw a very sad day. It's things like this in life that make me glad that no matter where I go; I ALWAYS say "I LOVE YOU" to my beautiful wife, beautiful daughter and beautiful son. I give ALL of them a kiss goodbye and expect that they do the same. They will ALWAYS know that we love them. That is said over 20x per day in our house! - Thing is; you never know when your time has come.

I believed this to be something others may want to see.

- So, to address me as "SICK ****" is just a example of the lack of understanding you seem to possess. I make sure my family is #1 and they will ALWAYS know that.

You don't know me. You don't like this post; turn the ******' page! If that doesn't work, leave the computer alone and go about your day. If you want to read just about the Raptor and have someone BABYSIT you and tell you what to do, watch, discuss and censor the shit out of it, then go to the OTHER FORUM. If not, relax and read what you wish.

I didn't think I had to censor this post so I could make YOU happy. (Especially with 2 posts to your credit.) Your entitled to your opinion. But let's use a little restraint before you call somebody out.

frostedrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. a real eye opener. makes you realize just how dangerous it can be out there and no one's invincible (even 4x4 and awd's) just sad that it happened