dont know a title

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure :f u already were gonna do this but its Just a thought. When u take over the shop maybe u could make some package deals on speakers. Like a complete whatever u need package for a full upgrade of amps and speakers. Do one of best bang for ur back entry setup maybe just better speakers no amps. Then one entry level amps and speakers and then one bad ass ear bleeding hair flying set up.

Side note. I have yet to see a hair trick down with a raptor. Will urs be able to do it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
once i take the shop, my plan was to become a vendor here and make tiered packages for sale. so there will be something available in the not to distant future

"hair trick down with a raptor"

are you referring to the SPL? where the girl sits in the truck and her hair starts flying everywhere because of the bass? if so, then no. i am not making the truck into a sound off truck. i wouldnt be able to fit anyone in the truck. those types of setups require a huge amount of space, and usually dont sound good. they are specifically designed for volume and SPL (sound pressure level). my truck needs to sound good, but still accomodate 5 people.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the idea of the stereo updated packages. I.e stage 1, 2, 3. And stage 4 is your complete overhaul. Then stage Ross could be the 50" tv, audio, video, and sound upgrade.

Joe

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would also be interested in an upgraded stereo system, something that isn't too invasive, hidden, and sounds good!

As for your DIY projects I am going to be doing similar things. I plan to 3M the front end and below the doors where the dog gets in and out. I also plan on getting the headlight protection film to prevent pitting (not the thick stuff because then your lights spider crack from the heat). And I plan on Plasti-dipping the silver on the wheels and the front skid plate. I also plan on doing the full Amsoil underbody protector.

I am T-21 days until my raptor arrives...cannot wait!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i cant remember who asked, or where it was asked. but regarding my headrest monitors, they are 10in touch screens made by visualogic. 1 is the master dvd unit, the other is a slave unit. i think they were about $1300 for the pair. they are coming out of the subaru and going into the raptor when it comes.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Dang you guys have everything planned out eh. First day i got my raptor jumped it. Mud bath and within first weekly dog ripped the back seat answer scratched the shit out of the plastics from getting tossed around while off roading. within the first week i got pin stripes everywhere. I wish nowadays i spent the first weeks and first cash on protecting the truck... Too late now eh

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2