dont know a title

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am going to keep this post going and use it for suggestions on diy's for the raptor. since you all know what i do i am not going to explain. ( or check my profile) keep in mind my truck doesnt come for about 6 more months so these will not be posted until i do them personally on my truck.

my first diy is a clear body wrap which i will do the first day i get the truck
my second diy is going to be window tint
my third diy is going to be dynamat
my fourth diy is going to be the audio/video system
my fifth diy is going to be a passport 9500ci

these will all be posted with extensive info, pictures and a write up, so just about anyone should be able to try it.

if you have any ideas that you want to try or want to know if i can post a diy list it here and i will see if it is something i can do. or something i am going to do personally to my truck

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
believe it or not, i did a 42in in a cadillac. for the truck you would need to take out the back seat and add captains chairs in the front

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
30" wheels....I heard bstoner was gonna do them, but if you hurry you might beat him to it!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure :f u already were gonna do this but its Just a thought. When u take over the shop maybe u could make some package deals on speakers. Like a complete whatever u need package for a full upgrade of amps and speakers. Do one of best bang for ur back entry setup maybe just better speakers no amps. Then one entry level amps and speakers and then one bad ass ear bleeding hair flying set up.

Side note. I have yet to see a hair trick down with a raptor. Will urs be able to do it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2