Don’t buy V-Land lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Don’t buy anything from Vland. I just ordered a set of headlights because one of mine went out. These were normally $1,200 but we’re on sale for $750. They said specifically that they fit a 2018 Ford SVT Raptor. They come in and it’s a six connector wire harness. I have a single connector on my lights.
I initiated contact to start a return three weeks ago and they’ve done nothing but give me problems. They needed pictures first. I took the truck apart and gave them pictures.

Then they said I ordered the wrong lights. I sent them screen shots of my order confirmation and they’re website description showing otherwise.

Then they said I had to pay for shipping even though they screwed up. After this long I just agreed to try and salvage something.

Now they just stopped responding.

Do not buy their shit. You’re going to get screwed. It’s a scam.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t buy anything from Vland. I just ordered a set of headlights because one of mine went out. These were normally $1,200 but we’re on sale for $750. They said specifically that they fit a 2018 Ford SVT Raptor. They come in and it’s a six connector wire harness. I have a single connector on my lights.
I initiated contact to start a return three weeks ago and they’ve done nothing but give me problems. They needed pictures first. I took the truck apart and gave them pictures.

Then they said I ordered the wrong lights. I sent them screen shots of my order confirmation and they’re website description showing otherwise.

Then they said I had to pay for shipping even though they screwed up. After this long I just agreed to try and salvage something.

Now they just stopped responding.

Do not buy their shit. You’re going to get screwed. It’s a scam.
Dispute it with your cc if they arent responding then