dog tricks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That finger really freaks me out...I think I will skip breakfast...that scooter is kick ass...

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
apparently you can not buy a whole cab from ford. you buy pieces and have to weld it together. so they are buying the pieces. the good thing, is that this body shop first did business in europe. over there they are way more **** about welding. they dont do the spot welds like ford did when they built the truck, they do full seam welds.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit I have been off this site for too long! Sorry to hear about the two accidents hope things start going better for you!

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
apparently you can not buy a whole cab from ford. you buy pieces and have to weld it together. so they are buying the pieces. the good thing, is that this body shop first did business in europe. over there they are way more **** about welding. they dont do the spot welds like ford did when they built the truck, they do full seam welds.

you know that the truck will be considered unibody damaged and therefore when you sell it you will have to 100% disclose all damage. you are taking a huge hit in resale value and you also have some liability when you sell it if the people wreck it and get hurt.

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. the worst part is over. the wife isnt pissed anymore...... but im hoping that my truck will be done by the beginning of august.

I hear ya, Busa...

Before picture 11/09/12:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370652841.470759.jpg

After picture 11/26/12:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370652899.675692.jpg

A distracted soccer mom turning left in front of me while I was traveling 30 mph with less than 50 feet to maneuver.

$230k in hospital bills...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370653001.438056.jpg

And a cool reminder for the rest of my life...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370653026.901158.jpg

Chicks dig scars, right??

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941