Does anyone make a limit strap kit frt or rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problems are not with the rears, the problem is front end only running progressive springs
I think the spring (preload) problems are at full compression causing coil bucket failures so limit straps aren’t going to help that.
collars are preferable to springs to avoid the issues apparently
fwiw i’ve seen coil buckets fail with aftermarket coilovers,
limit straps in the front prevent shock extension clunk which wears out shocks

UT19PBR

Reaction score
I think the spring (preload) problems are at full compression causing coil bucket failures so limit straps aren’t going to help that.
collars are preferable to springs to avoid the issues apparently
fwiw i’ve seen coil buckets fail with aftermarket coilovers,
limit straps in the front prevent shock extension clunk which wears out shocks
No it’s happens on the rebound. It pulls apart the ball joint at upper control arm and then the front end falls apart. I’m guessing from everyone’s responses here that nobody has looked into his posts where he documents and fails and talks about all the failures happening in his trips down in Baja. Check it out at Expedition Offroad /EXO Offroad

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
No it’s happens on the rebound. It pulls apart the ball joint at upper control arm and then the front end falls apart. I’m guessing from everyone’s responses here that nobody has looked into his posts where he documents and fails and talks about all the failures happening in his trips down in Baja. Check it out at Expedition Offroad /EXO Offroad

Welcome to FRF. Please make a new thread and introduce yourself.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Evil makes a limit strap kit $225