Does anyone make a limit strap kit frt or rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the new leafs never ever let your shock be the limiter of suspension drop. Get adjustable straps that will stop travel at least 1/2 inch before full shock extension. Also, The strap will stretch quite a bit so you need to measure the drop and shock travel with the full weight of the axle with wheels hanging on the strap.

UT19PBR

Reaction score
I would love to get this thread bumped up to the front for some updated info. I imagine there are a few here that follows EXO offroad on instagram but they have seen a lot of front end failures and seperations when running aftermarket/progressive coils up front. I have 2.5 Geisers up front and Deavers in the rear of my 2019 so I want to see what's out there for the front end because the failures don't look fun to deal with. EXO mentions in his post that SVC is working on a kit for the front... anyone running anything yet? PS sorry I wish I knew how to link the EXO Ofroads insta post but go check it out if you haven't seen tham yet.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I would love to get this thread bumped up to the front for some updated info. I imagine there are a few here that follows EXO offroad on instagram but they have seen a lot of front end failures and seperations when running aftermarket/progressive coils up front. I have 2.5 Geisers up front and Deavers in the rear of my 2019 so I want to see what's out there for the front end because the failures don't look fun to deal with. EXO mentions in his post that SVC is working on a kit for the front... anyone running anything yet? PS sorry I wish I knew how to link the EXO Ofroads insta post but go check it out if you haven't seen tham yet.
200.gif