Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Josh was my Salesman. Younger but worked hard for me doing the deal over the phone.
+1 (360) 319-6829

Last edited:

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Under MSRP here on a order. Shop out of state as CA always seems to have an ADM.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
i saw they had a couple 2017s on the lot when i was there in December but even msrp on a 17 seemed too much...i tried negotiating an 18 with their absured 15k markup. Best i could get them down to was 7k over sticker. Ended up finding another dealer in phoenix at MSRP. Peoria did call me on Friday and said they would sell me an 18 at msrp so it may be worth a shot. They do have a big selection.

I didn't care about the year as the value of these trucks are based off the mileage really and did not care about the sound system. Now that I know the heated and cooled seats stay in when you start the truck I may have changed my mind lol. I think they all ask for a bunch over but love to make a deal. I was at a local dealer( Gosch Ford in Hemet Ca), getting warranty refunded from my 15 and they are asking $20,000 over but said that it was sitting there and they would take $2500 over. It was leadfoot and well optioned 2018 at about $68,000. Might be worth a shot. I tried to buy it before it went to AZ but they were not willing to deal yet and would only go down to $7500 then.

Kjc

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealt with this a few months back. Called every dealer in California none of them budging on the ADM. After calling around found a truck in Louisiana and bought 18 for 1000 of MSRP and had it shipped which cost 900.00. Beware though some dealers will tell you can't send to California due to emissions. Not True!

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my 17 for MSRP. I’m in South Carolina, so the dealer I used would be know help to you. If you call out of state you can find it for MSRP. May need to just start calling and see what happens. Good Luck!

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Invoice deals reported here often. Try harder and search outside your local area.