Do me a favor, please just run 93 or at least 91 in your new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-o.gif

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

:supergay:

You can’t haul a belt-fed, tripod, and 10,000 rounds of ammo to the range in some puny STI or Evo.

You can, however in an Outback Turbo. Bonus points because it is popular with the lesbian crowd (apparently).
I was able to carry up to 22,000 rounds of .30, 5.55 plus some subgun ammo, but to be fair, there was no rear suspension travel left. :biggrin:

let me tell you about my home shooting range... lol

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
you’re in Maine. 9 months of winter and 3 months of damn poor sledding.
:biggrin:

theandrewpham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just reading through this thread and knew I had to comment. I had no idea that starbucks was the official FRF coffee. Bought my Raptor one week ago. Drove to Ohio to see the Fiance. Bought a brand new starbucks ceramic man mug. Filled that baby with Starbucks Pike Place. It was too big to fit in the cup holders. Tested the throttle making a left turn and spilled all that goodness everywhere! I opened the passenger door to clean the mess up and the mug fell out and broke. Had to get myself another starbucks mug. Now I am proud that my first spill was starbucks.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new here also and I still don't get the Starbucks or hotdog bun jokes.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Just reading through this thread and knew I had to comment. I had no idea that starbucks was the official FRF coffee. Bought my Raptor one week ago. Drove to Ohio to see the Fiance. Bought a brand new starbucks ceramic man mug. Filled that baby with Starbucks Pike Place. It was too big to fit in the cup holders. Tested the throttle making a left turn and spilled all that goodness everywhere! I opened the passenger door to clean the mess up and the mug fell out and broke. Had to get myself another starbucks mug. Now I am proud that my first spill was starbucks.

Hahahah way to take it to the next level! You literally infused your raptor with Starbucks. Bravo sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk