Do me a favor, please just run 93 or at least 91 in your new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
this guy gets it!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

According to @Bullishone s math, for the price of the raptor sticker package, you can run 93 in your truck.

Please just run 93.

Thank you.

I use the internet for finding gun pr0n, car pr0n, truck pr0n and of course, regular pr0n. Nobody should bring math into an internet discussion.
:snoopfacepalm:

HankTheTank

Reaction score
Heavy acceleration on 87 octane

happened a few times, the worst time it went into limp mode, switched to 91+ and never had it happen again over 80k miles
Maybe it was just a bad batch of fuel. Switch back to 87 and see what happens.

I've been running 87 in my '17 Raptor just to spite it. Unfortunately it runs great. I'm going to try diluting 87 with diesel next fill up (no really). That'll teach the little bugger to run smooth as glass!
FYI it is pretty cold here. It might act differently in the summer. We shall see.

fastfreddy

Reaction score
The system works harder pulling, adding timing on lower octane. Yeah it will run it no issue but it's boosted. Run better octane and get better response and fuel mileage. If you can stay off the throttle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk