Difference between 2022 37package vs 2023 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im a "coupon queen" because I paid the retail price and not overpaid? Sounds like SoCal logic.
I was being sarcastic, MSRP and Price protected purchase. The 37pp was 5250.
You can brag all day bout your coupon for 37s because you saved sooooo much money...congrats!! but at the end of the day I think im in a way better place now and even better when it comes time to sell or trade in.
Drive what you want and shut up already! Lmao

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic, MSRP and Price protected purchase. The 37pp was 5250.
You can brag all day bout your coupon for 37s because you saved sooooo much money...congrats!! but at the end of the day I think im in a way better place now and even better when it comes time to sell or trade in.
Drive what you want and shut up already! Lmao
Oh sure you were.
Who is bragging? Clearly you since you think this package you have is better than the 35 with aftermarket 37s. I've made it very clear that IMO it would of been a waste of money for me and likely most others to purchase the 37 package.
In my case id replace the stock 37's so what would that leave me with? Shocks that are 1/2" larger and a "modified frame" to fit a 37" spare? Wow
I dont like Starbucks coffee so dont need the extra shock power to get me over those curbs so I didnt give that package a second thought.
At the end of the day our trucks have the same value and I paid less for mine. Sheesh some of you 37 guys are really sensitive.

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh sure you were.
Who is bragging? Clearly you since you think this package you have is better than the 35 with aftermarket 37s. I've made it very clear that IMO it would of been a waste of money for me and likely most others to purchase the 37 package.
In my case id replace the stock 37's so what would that leave me with? Shocks that are 1/2" larger and a "modified frame" to fit a 37" spare? Wow
I dont like Starbucks coffee so dont need the extra shock power to get me over those curbs so I didnt give that package a second thought.
At the end of the day our trucks have the same value and I paid less for mine. Sheesh some of you 37 guys are really sensitive.
I never said anything was better than anything else. You can drive whatever you want as i clearly said.
You are the one who continues to post trashing people who bought the 37pp and then you brag about how you saved so much money. I mean how many times have you brought this up ? Trying to burn everyone elses choice when your really the sensitive one whos maybe not so happy about his own choice of truck ? Mmm..hmm Find something useful to post about is all im saying. Starbucks and Socal burns? Really? *****! Go drive your truck dude nobody really cares.
IMO there is no reason to swap out the factory 37s and our trucks def do not have the same value my friend.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never said anything was better than anything else. You can drive whatever you want as i clearly said.
You are the one who continues to post trashing people who bought the 37pp and then you brag about how you saved so much money. I mean how many times have you brought this up ? Trying to burn everyone elses choice when your really the sensitive one whos maybe not so happy about his own choice of truck ? Mmm..hmm Find something useful to post about is all im saying. Starbucks and Socal burns? Really? *****! Go drive your truck dude nobody really cares.
IMO there is no reason to swap out the factory 37s and our trucks def do not have the same value my friend.
You implied more than one time …”coupon queen”. Don’t play dumb …oh wait nevermind.

Trash? Because I say it’s not worth that means I’m trashing? Nope just stating my opinion in a relevant thread. If you can state why you choose it then I can state why I didn’t …seems fair.
Coupon burns…really brah?
I can’t remember that last time I kept stock wheels. I’m on my third set of aftermarket wheels and I only have 6k miles. Chances are these won’t be my last. So again for people who do the same the 37pp is not worth it. Again IMO.

I’m going to move on now. Good day to you.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter