Did you all name your truck? Mine is.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So to fully understand my truck's name here is the background info.

My father owned a jersey speed skiff. WheN He passed it was left to my brother who in turn has kept it in the family generously for all three siblings to use. We re-named the boat Senti-MENTAL-Value. Its number JS-04 and we race it in the Summer at the jersey shore. I happen to be the team manager and will be towing it this year to all the races.

My truck is going to be named MENTAL. probably spelled M3NT4L as I have gamers in the house. However since I have had the truck in ownership for three days and yet to see it because of the long and drawn out story of it having issues from the start, I am giving it an unofficial last name now and it will be called M3NT4L BREAKDOWN.

All of this is equally fitting as you will learn because a) I am one crazy bitch and b) I am definitely in midlife crisis near breakdown.

Was just wondering what you have named your truck and why. Thought it would be fun to share. And apologies if there is already a thread doing so.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 84
OP
OP
DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
My brother has the Molton orange 2010 and often plus the boat. It looks awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say mine is "the truck".

"Honey, which car are we talking?"

"We're taking The Truck."

:think: