Did i just get lucky??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 6 over for my 37. Have ZERO buyers remorse. Why you ask? Because I can turn around and sell it for probably double my ADM.

OP. Congrats man. Looks like you found a loaded 35. Let’s see some pics if the deal goes through!

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Don’t understand what your deal is. What do you care how someone else spends their money? Give it a break already everyone on this board knows your stance. Jeez.
You don’t have to ask why I care if everyone knows my stance.

Every person who claims *this market* and pays ADM means another dealer jacks up their price for the next guy.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don’t have to ask why I care if everyone knows my stance.

Every person who claims *this market* and pays ADM means another dealer jacks up their price for the next guy.
At what point is "this market" actually this market? I got extremely lucky and paid MSRP for a Raptor I stumbled upon at a small dealer last fall, but almost every single car buyer in 2022 has not been as fortunate. The truth it that the average price of EVERY new car sold this year to date has sold for 9.9% OVER the MSRP - yes, people are paying over MSRP for Hyundais, Toyotas, Hondas, and every other econobox you can imagine. And while I agree that isn't ideal, the alternative is buying a used car that's gone up approximately ~35% since this time last year.

While I appreciate your view that paying ADM isn't the best practice, the fact of the matter is that's what the current market dictates. The instances of those paying MSRP are indeed the exception, not the rule.